OTTO JUNKER GmbH (2019)
Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia
+49 2473 601 0
+49 2473 601 600
Established in 1924, OTTO JUNKER GmbH draws on more than 90 years of experience and continuous product development. The company is represented by subsidiaries, service agencies and sales offices all over the world.
The product range embraces melting, casting, heating and heat treating equipment for the aluminium and copper industries as well as melting and casting equipment for iron and steel foundries.
Since 1982, the company has been owned by the OTTO JUNKER FOUNDATION. Consistent with the Foundation's charter, it promotes the training of young engineers at the RWTH Aachen and sponsors research and development in the fields of metallurgy and electrical engineering.
- Rolling mills (slab, plate, sheet, strip, foil manufacturers)
- Extrusion plants (billet, rod, tube, profile manufacturers)
- Casting shops
- Forging plants
- Aluminium casthouses
In these industries the following OTTO JUNKER products are mainly used:
- Preheat and homogenizing furnaces - batch/continuous
- Annealing, heat treatment and ageing furnaces - batch/continuous
- Degreasing, annealing and pickling lines
- Hot dip tinning lines
- Gas-fired melting and pouring furnaces for aluminium casthouses