COMAINTEL INC. (2019)
121 Chahoon Avenue, suite 100
G9T 7G1 Shawinigan,
Comaintel’s Induction Edge Heating System (IEHS) is the most efficient technology for the Aluminium Rolling Industry to address “Tight Edge” issues and to control sheet profile optimally. Comaintel’s IEHS solves production issues like:
• Reduced coiling speeds (to get acceptable sheet profile);
• “Tight edges” leading to Edge Cracking and Strip Breaks;
• Bad Profile control across aluminium sheet.
Comaintel IEHS is applied to the Work Rolls (WR) at the edges of metal sheet to increase WR diameter (using induction heating) to control flatness where Lubricant Systems can’t control sheet profile. To date, Comaintel’s Induction Heating technology has generated many benefits:
• Increase Mill Speed sharply (up to 67%);
• Improve sheet profile significantly;
• Important reduction in energy costs compare to conventional hot lubricant sprays;
• 12 kW inductor on 30 mm (Most powerful in the market);
• ROI in just a few months.
Clients: Aleris, Novelis, Logan Aluminum, Chinalco, Constellium, and more.